Here is a new Picture of Cosette, it was taken about a week or so ago. She is getting so Big!I know she is only 6 weeks old, but she is still getting big. I am loving every min. of it.
I received a new calling at church, I am now 2nd counselor in the YW. I told theme that I am really good in primary but they still put me in YW.
It is a lot right now,but I am looking forward to it. It is going to take some work, we only have 4 active girls in the ward. So if anyone has some suggestions or ideas on how to bring YW out to church let me know. What worked for you with your YW leaders, what didn't.
I have some Ideas, but I can always use more.


3 comments:
Fish, Congrats :) She is so beautiful and I would love to know all about your family. (Stormy)
By the way is Cosette from Le Mes? :) Beautiful name :) I love and miss you.
I was the 1st counc. awhile back, a few wards ago! Anyway, I had we missed you notes the girls signed every sunday. Sometimes that got to be too much, but they always knew they were missed if they didn't come. I got thru to a couple. Try it and see! I made my own. It was cheaper.
Post a Comment