Friday, September 19, 2008


Cosette turned 6 months old today. She had her Dr. Appt Wednesday and she passed with flying colors. She is now 27 in. and we have finally made it to 13.7 lbs YAYAYAYA!!
The Dr. was in pressed when she grabbed her fingers to sit her up and Cosette pulled her self up in the standing position. She loves to stand, I don’t know if I will ever convincer her that crawling is good. I work and work with her to try and get her to crawl but she will have none of it. She thinks she can walk. We will see maybe by the time she is a year old we will have mastered crawling.
Andy loves his time with her during the day. Cosette LOVES her daddy. They are so cute together. In the mornings after I feed her we sit in bed and play a little before I have to go to work, and she will call dada tell he wakes up and looks at her. It is so cute to see that little smile she gets when she has successfully woken up her dad and has his attention.
These last six months have gone so fast, but have been so full of joy. She really is a blessing to our family; she has a sweet little spirit that just brightens our home.
I can’t wait to go home at the end of the day and see that little smile and her eyes light up when I walk in the door. The best part of the days is at night when we are going to bed, do our normal little routine and then cuddle tell she goes to sleep. The most peaceful time is when I have my husband sleeping next to me and our little girl sleeping in my arms. Then things are good, life is perfect. Everything just make since. I thank our Father in Heaven every day for the blessings and gifts that he has given me. Even for the trials that I have faced, because without those I could not really appreciate the blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is so sweet!!! I find it very hard to believe that she is already 6 months old!! Holy Cow the time is FLYING!!!

McCarthas said...

Oh what a special tribute. :) Fish you are a great mother. I hope to see you when we are down. But if not someday soon I am sure.