Sunday I was teaching my YW lesson when I felt a little tug on my skirt, I looked down and Cosette had crawled over to me and was trying to pull herself up with my skirt. It was so cute to see! I guess she has decided that crawling is not that bad.
On a more serious note, my sister in law Shannon, had her surgery yesterday in Birmingham and I am pleased to announce that so far everything is going well. It is going to be a long recovery but she is strong and I know she will pull threw this. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. Thank you!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh I am so excited that she is crawling, but I am sorry about Shannon, but I am little out of the network of knowing what is going on, what is happening with her and her family. I hope and pray for her best recovery. Love you girl.
Thank you Stormy! I will send you an email.
yeah, what's going on with shannon?!
Post a Comment